RT no match for suprecharged SS

dcairns

I need money... some of you rich bastageswant to help me get a s/c for the hemi.. i heard paxton released one for the hemi.. and there's suppose to be a turbo coming out for the hemi here shortly... bueller bueller?

(just messin' with you guys)

great kill man.. some people need to be put in their place. :jester:

I need money...  some of you rich bastageswant to help me get a s/c for the hemi.. i heard paxton released one for the hemi.. and there's suppose to be a turbo coming out for the hemi here shortly...  bueller bueller?

(just messin' with you guys)

When ever I drop by the Hemi section of Dodge Truck World you can practically hear the saliva dripping on the keyboards when the subject of superchargers comes up. It will be interesting to see how the hemi responds to supercharging. Someday, Kenne Bell will have their supercharger out for you guys.

great kill man.. some people need to be put in their place.  :jester:

But this guy didn't. He was a cool guy. Just not used to seeing a big boat with a camper shell passing him by :D

yeah, I've seen your name pop up there a few times. Looks like right now all we have is a jet chips module.. superchips is currently testing on a hemi in orlando.. this should be interesting. and a turbo is suppose to be damn near complete on the hemi. and a supercharger is also near completion. Funny how everyone one of the hemi owners say they can't wait for it (turbo and super chargers) to come out, but I bet not but 2 or 3 actually buy it when it does....

There's no more R/T's in production but what a great truck for the buck. No like a cheap S-10 extreme you have to run down to autozone and buy a supercharger just if you want to hang with the big dogs on the block. Long live the 360!

But! you might want to be carefull about racing a Dodge Dakota R/T. Theres a few out there with with factory installed 300 HP 360 cid that runs in the high 13's.

There's no more R/T's in production but what a great truck for the buck. No like a cheap S-10 extreme you have to run down to autozone and buy a supercharger just if you want to hang with the big dogs on the block. Long live the 360!

But! you might want to be carefull about racing a Dodge Dakota R/T. Theres a few out there with with factory installed 300 HP 360 cid that runs in the high 13's.

Since when does autozone sell superchargers? r u high? I had a 99 extreme with 3.73's, a K&N air filter and a hypertech programmer- I beat 2 5.9 r/t's-that was the only 2 I ever raced. It's a piece of junk, and that's why they stopped making it. Oh, and the hemi is junk too. :chevy:

UMM dude, don't come here and start ranking on stuff you don't even know of. Get outta here troll! BE GONE. The S-10 extreme was never intended to be a performance truck over the stock S-10. its just an appearence package. Do your homework. Go home and start crying to mommy and daddy that your yugo got spanked by a pinto.

Archived