RT no match for suprecharged SS

dcairns

Came across a black Dodge RT in traffic today (5.7 L in a smaller truck, nice combo). Traffic was too thick to do much, but I could tell he was wanting to race. He got in the right lane ahead of me, so as we made our right turn on to a wide street with little traffic, we both let loose. I went wide and took the number 1 lane and just passed him by. He was a cool guy, at the next light he pulled up along side and asked what was under the hood, so I had to fess-up about the supercharger. He was impressed and said he didn't get beat often. He did not seem to be aware of the SS, asked if it was something new. I guess he is aware of the SS now :D

I work with a guy that wouldn't even touch the SS when I brought it to work. I told him I would run him anytime he wanted, but he declined everytime. I would have loved to give it a run, that would have salidified the SS vs. RT subject for me. To bad it didnt happen :sigh:

C.K.

I had a Dakota RT last night that didn't want me to pass him. .....It happenend anyway. :

I love it.. :lol::lol:

But one thing that gets me is people who are driving slow then you go to pass them and they either speed up to not let you pass(What are they trying to cause accidents) or they let you pass then ride your ass because now they aren't the ones that are going to get a ticket but they will never pass you.

I had a Dakota RT last night that didn't want me to pass him.  .....It happenend anyway.  :

I love it.. :lol::lol:

But one thing that gets me is people who are driving slow then you go to pass them and they either speed up to not let you pass

This is exactly what happened. I had to hurry too, because the road was turning into a 1 lane ahead.

Further whats hilarious is that if you weren't driving faster than them, you wouldn't have them in the first place. However they don't want you to pass them because they you might hold them up when it goes to two lane road. The logic doesn't add up. I had a guy speed up going into a construction zone to keep me from passing and then slam on his brakes so I almost rearended him. He changed his tune when we got out of the construction zone and I pulled him over to the shoulder.

My view on cops on duty :flag: now when they are off duty and still try to enforce every damn law to feel they are important thats B.S, Yeah if the cop sees someone putting someone elses life in danger etc they should do something about it but they go after kids that are just having fun.

Archived