Can Someone Help Me Out?

04silveradoclone07ss

I believe the headlights are a different brand, but the parking lamps are definitely GForceUSA shown here -http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06-SILVERADO-LED-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-BUMPER-LAMPS_W0QQitemZ270185839483QQihZ017QQcategoryZ33710QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZ

iewItem

i would strongly suggest to keep your stockers.. i have those that you are asking about and they fog up really bad and let water in and corrode your sockets.

a few others have them and will say the same thing.

just my .02

Thanx for the heads up. I was actually looking for some of those too but im just going to order me some stockers and get them amber deleted. :rolleyes: If any one from here selling some stockers PM me

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

Thanx for the heads up. I was actually looking for some of those too but im just going to order me some stockers and get them amber deleted. :rolleyes: If any one from here selling some stockers PM me
no problem. they were even taken apart and resealed with silicone to see if i could fix the problem, but it got worse. Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)