Headlight Clearing Available

Tyler's Touch

Let me know if you'd like any lights cleared, I've done quite a few now and really know how to do it perfect! All I ask is you pay shipping, $100.00 for all 4 lights, pulled apart, reflectors removed, smoked or painted, re-sealed and sent back your way!

IMG_1496.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could you possibly paint them to match arrival blue? that would be sweet otherwise I would take em cleared are you planning on offering this for a while or just within a certain limit cuz im short on cash but give me about a month and I would love to get a set from you and also do I have to send mine to you? cuz if i do this wouldnt work cuz i drive my truck everyday so lemme know

well im nervous about doing cuz i have to drive mine everyday and would it be the same for painting them arrival blue? 100 bucks? if there is anyway of getting your hands on another set of lights im all in for this as this is one of my mods on my long long list of to do's lol

I'd be down for it if I didn't have to send you my stockers... Anyway you could get pricing on the lights and figure out a solid total (not including shipping)? I would just like the reflectors to be painted onyx black to match the truck, and for some better sealant to be used so they don't fog up anymore... Let me know!!!

alot of people would do this except, alot of people cant ship out their lights on there daily driver... what i suggest is getting another set of headlights for you and start using it as a core... otherwise your customer base will be only the people that put there trucks away for winter....

I'd be interested but I'm done modding until the spring. If I can find a set of lights beforehand I will let you know. I agree with Kyle though, if you could find a set that you could use as a core, that would help you and the next customer as far as turn around time. I am not opposed to finding my own extra set and keeping a set of stockers as a just in case set.