Help A Child This Christmas - You Can Do It!

usabodyguard

Hey guys, I know i have a thread about this event here -

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39157

But i need your help... even if you cant make it!!!

You can donate through paypal -

at www.motors4toys.com

I will gather all of the money raised I am hoping for $2000 - and then take the money down to TOYS R US and make a deal with the manager for a bit of a discount and fill up a few trucks with toys...

I will post a full copy of the reciept here online along with each members donations... so you know I am honest! I will cover ALL of the paypal fees my self, along with my time for this wonderful cause...

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE... even $10 makes a difference... all of these toys will be given on the behalf of SilveradoSS.com!

I will create a second post below and update it daily with the members donations!!

Thanks

David

:thumbs:

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

So far here is the donation list - updated daily

ANYTHING WILL HELP - EVEN $5 dollars... dont feel like you have cant give because others give more... anything will help, this is NOT a competition... it is all about some needy kids... all of the money will go into a pool for a variety of presents... if you can afford 5 bucks, it WILL make a difference!

Thanks again - I am proud to be involved with a site that gives back...

So far...

Big O - Tim -$15

WODY - Alan - $70

Thallent - John $100

Moog5050 - Brian $50

2004Denali - Mark - $100

NolletSSS - Brendan - $50

BretSS - Bret - $25

KJT13 - Keith - $25

Fireman31 - dan - $50*

BlkTbSS07 - John - $20

Brobradh77 - Brad - $100

Hankq42 - Hank - $100

Superredss - George - $100

Champion201 - Mike - $20

Holty - Josh - $15

Sticthes040 - Shuan - $25

Bracelt aution - Winner, 2004denali - Mark, $550

Closing total for sss.com $1415

Of which - $815 will be toward the toys as the $550 bracelet is a check to Motors4tots.com directly and fireman31 - dan - donated his $50 to the motors website as well.

Here is what is for toys

SSS.com - $815

PT.net - $280

Denali Trucks.com - $125

Total receipt for toys will be - $1220 from all three websites! will post pics and a RECEIPT!

Thank you guys!!

Also remember - we have a few members attending the event who will also be bringing toys and or money or both!! I know CHASE04 is dontating $100 of his own money, and Rob BLKSSCPT will be bringing some toys too!

*was donated directly to motors4toys.com and will not be reflected on the posted toy purchase receipt

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

I gave what i could, i'm pretty short this time of the year, wish i could have given more.

come on bro... YOU GAVE... thats ALL that matters... some people cant even afford to give a dime... this is not a contest...

a child will have a gift because of you this year... just think of the hours of laughter and smiling this child will have? that is what counts, not the amount... im only posting numbers so poeople know i am on the up and up and being forthright on this fundraiser...

:cheers: you rock brother!

awesome guys... appreciate your help... we are over half way there... 5 days to go, lets break a $1000...

Still looking for some local trucks to help me get all of the gifts to the show... come on, it is going to be a great g2g...

let me know in ADVANCE so we can resevre some spaces... otherwise we will be placed all over...

:chevy: