Congrats On The New Site Moderator

RockHead

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's another one isn't there?

:withstupid: Yeah seriously!!! Maaaaad kudos guys!!

...just don't go all trigger happy / power hungry / and abusive on us!

Not that you would... but still... :lol:

Edited by Rausche (see edit history)

how the heck do you become a MOD anyway?

I thought it was psoted that if interested PM admin and they would send you an aplication and then we would vote. Thats what was said a few weks ago when the moderator thread first showed up. I sent a PM and they never sent out applications so i dunno.

Congrats y'all :cheers:

As of now, there is no exact process of how we picked the new moderators or how to apply to become one. At this point i'm not at liberty to discuss how we made our decisions or why we chose who we chose. I will say that we are working on a formal process for the future. I personally would like to thank everyone that was interested and threw there hat into the pot. It was very much noted an appreciated. This was by no means a popularity contest or something where we only allow our "friends" to be site staff members. I don't want to think the process of picking the new moderators was unfair because it was fair, just not made public. Thank you all again for your understanding and remember while we are here to make this site great, we are also people and not perfect.