Getting Ready To Service My Truck.

tawss04

Well I'm at 75k :wtf: (gotta cut done on the miles :D ) and going to service the truck. I just got the oil, ATF, Gear oil and transfercase fluid. Spent just over $200 in just fluids :jester: and thats owning my own repair shop. All Mobil 1 except for the transfer case fluid, I use the GM Autotrax fluid. Just ordered the rear alluminum diff cover from the Gm performance catalog, I'm debating on getting the alluminum trans pan and shirf kit/servos (have the pcm programmed). I have the Transmissiom flush machine at my shop. I need to get plugs (gotta few NOS passes on these :jester: ) Thinking about a few more bolt-ons but kinda waiting till I'm in my new house.

gladd to see you back on the board a little more often and sounds you will be having fun this weekend. just curious how is the car coming along have not heard you talk about it in quite a while.

The car is running pretty good. I still need to fine tune it, I took it to the track back in May, it ran 12.7 @ 105mph but was falling on it face on top end. It has sat mostly, I took it to a Dyno over the summer, to get it dialed, it started to run way lean at top end (15.2:1 on the fuel) at about 4200rpm and still manage to put down 272hp. We did not get a chance to tune it. I finally rejetted the carb and the power difference was unreal, it felt so much stronger. I took it back to the track and could not get it to hook even with a set of 275/50r15 MT ET streets. It still needs some dialing in and should be a strong high 11sec car w/o the NOS.

I did not do the truck this weekend, I haev been helping my dad remodel his house.