Kentucky Meet (vette City)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually to tour the plant, has to be done on friday, they don't tour on the weekend so I will need to know who is interested in the tour to see about it. Last year I had the event for the whole weekend but Tim(Taws04) and I were the only ones that went to the plant tour on friday. So I need to know who is interested in it so we can set up the weekend for it. Thanks Jim

i could def come. id love to meet some of the guy that have been answering some of my dumb ass questions. as for helping w the fees i guess it depends on how much (still po pimpin lol). i talked to my friend at work and he said he would call his uncle. what is the date for the meet again.

UK sucks? man you could get shot in Ky for that haha. my dad is from KY and i grew up watching UK basketball. is that a u of tenn logo? what the hell i hate those guys GOOOO DAWGS SIC EM. look forward to meeting you. my grandpa lives about an hour away from bowling green an ownes a shit load of pistols and rifles some fully auto maybe if some of you have the time we could go to his land and shoot up some shit. he got the coolest range with moving targets a redneck paradise. anyways ill keep yall posted about the tour.

• 1 month later...