New SS owner

Leemore

Just got a New 2003 SS and would like to know the best mods to start off with. I have read alot of post on here and will atleast start off with a volant cold air intake. just would like to know what else to start of with. Thanks

Lee :confused:

Man ease up on him, Welcome to the wonderful world of the SS! Try the Kenne Bell!!!!! :lol:

Just kidding, It depends on what you're looking for, exhaust seems to be a good place to start....There are a few to chose....as far as the air intakes, if you're planning on doing a supercharger in the near future you might want to wait, or check to see what comes with some of the systems.....Suspension is something a lot of us have done. Lowering, sway bars, etc. There are plenty of posts on all, and just about anything you can think of for that matter. Good Luck. If you have a question just post it, you'll get plenty of opinions! :thumbs::seeya:

502332_5.jpg

Good use of words, Dave.

Lee - welcome to the site. If it were me, I'd do the CAI, like you plan, then get a cam and maybe a torque converter and shift kit. The cam and tc will bring your truck into a completely different world than it already is for performance. It will feel like it should have from the factory. If you installed all yourself, you could spend approx. $1300, or so on all three.

I think you need the cam and tc before N20. IMO

Welcome to the board! It looks like you'll have all of the bolt-ons covered. If your thinking about spraying it the Nitrous Express system works very well. This is a wet system that has jetting for up to 150hp.

Tom

truckbanner.gif

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE

E-mail - [email protected]

SUPERCHARGER DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!

Archived