Skynyrd Fans...

smoke03

I'm a huge Skynyrd fan and even have a tat for another song of theirs. There's no doubt this blows. Unfortunately sampling is legal as long as

the royalties are paid and credit given. What sucks is that either MCA or Judy Van Zant and Ed King had to agree to release it.

Anyting for da almighty dolla boyee.

I'm a huge Skynyrd fan and even have a tat for another song of theirs. There's no doubt this blows. Unfortunately sampling is legal as long as

the royalties are paid and credit given. What sucks is that either MCA or Judy Van Zant and Ed King had to agree to release it.

Anyting for da almighty dolla boyee.

Somehow, I knew you'd chime in on this one...

I'm not making this up.....

I clicked the link and played this trash it for five seconds and my Black Lab, Shelby, started whining and shortly thereafter began howling. She's a music critic from way back. She howls at the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Too funny....

Who me? Why would anyone expect little ole' me to reply to someone destroying what VH1 says is the greatest southern rock song of all time?

I don't personally agree with VH1, but I do like the song, and unless you've heard Skynyrd play live it in Alabama, you've never heard rednecks get loud.

Yeah, this sucks. Back in like 2000, some rapper did a song and it used the rythem from Alabama and the words Sweet Home California. I also don't

like RHCP using the guitar lick for Dani California, but I'm not a big Chili Peppers fan either.

Who me? Why would anyone expect little ole' me to reply to someone destroying what VH1 says is the greatest southern rock song of all time?

I don't personally agree with VH1, but I do like the song, and unless you've heard Skynyrd play live it in Alabama, you've never heard rednecks get loud.

Yeah, this sucks. Back in like 2000, some rapper did a song and it used the rythem from Alabama and the words Sweet Home California. I also don't

like RHCP using the guitar lick for Dani California, but I'm not a big Chili Peppers fan either.

hmmm...i wonder