Redskins Sean Taylor Dies..

BILLS04SS

I heard about it all day yesterday and the way it sounded, he wasn't going to pull out. When I woke up this morning, my girlfriend told me that he passed. Like you said, he wasn't the most liked (mainly for off-field issues) but he was still a man that had a solid game. Alot of Redskins and UM fans, players, and alumni are in mourning today!

:shakehead:

wow, my condolences to his family, G-d rest his soul. That's horrible. I read it in my local newspaper yesterday that he was shot in his home (I'm from south FL). They believe it to have been a robbery but they're still investigating. He was shot in the leg which is an unlikely fatal area except he was unfortunate to have been shot right through his femoral causing massive bleeding to which he lost consciousness. So upsetting for someone to go down like that....

here's an article...this is just such a bummer. what is this world we live in..RIP Taylor

ES :flag:

wow, my condolences to his family, G-d rest his soul. That's horrible. I read it in my local newspaper yesterday that he was shot in his home (I'm from south FL). They believe it to have been a robbery but they're still investigating. He was shot in the leg which is an unlikely fatal area except he was unfortunate to have been shot right through his femoral causing massive bleeding to which he lost consciousness. So upsetting for someone to go down like that....

here's an article...this is just such a bummer. what is this world we live in..RIP Taylor

ES :flag:

I'm with you. Makes me sad.. :cry:

very sad deal.....he was only 24 years old and just had a little baby girl.....everyone said he acted like a totally different person since his daughter was born......

seems to me like he had some enemies that were after him.....an article i read said about a week before there had been someone broke in and went thru filing cabinets etc. and then laid a kitchen knife on his bed...seems kinda sketchy IMO

yea i heard about it too, real sad.

weird thing was, was that all the doctors were saying he was going to be fine, and they were all optimistic.

apparently in the break in/murder whoever it was, cut the power too. so they knew EXACTLY what they were doing

apparently in the break in/murder whoever it was, cut the power too. so they knew EXACTLY what they were doing

i didnt hear anything about the power cord...but i did hear the phoneline was cut...seans family/friends beleive it was a "deliberate attack" i think there right....hope whoever is responsible gets whats comming to them.... :shakehead:

i didnt hear anything about the power cord...but i did hear the phoneline was cut...seans family/friends beleive it was a "deliberate attack" i think there right....hope whoever is responsible gets whats comming to them.... :shakehead:

:withstupid: , pretty sad situation! It was no doubt deliberate. I was hearing that just a couple of weeks previous someone broke into his house when he wasn't home and left a big knife lying on his bed? Crazy!