Finnally Broke Into The 13's

ccgoodwrench

That is a pretty good time but I think w/ your mods that you should be around 13.7ish. I have way less mods and have run a best of 14.18. You NJ guys really need to come up here to run this spring to see what you can do for times hear. TSMSS ran a best of 14.3X w/ a handheld programmer, no I would not have believed that either if I had not been running the 1/4 mile side by side w/ him.

Went to atco raceway tonight Like the topic say's 13.93 on my thrid run, got 5 run's in by 7:30 And thanks again kevin. I still think their is room for more, frist pass was a 14.10 second was 14.001, and last two were 13.98

Good times!

So what are all of your mods? is this correct?

intake/ram air

Lt's w/ high flow cats

e-fan

custom tune

2600 stall

short belt for the track

shift kit

also what was your DA? it must have been negative

Edited by HemiRamOn20s (see edit history)

My mods are listed, what is DA?

DA is density alititude and it basically used to correct you times to what they would be at sea level

But for guys at or near sea level with really cool air and the right humidity and barometer they can reach a negative DA

A negative DA means they you actually ran faster then what you truck would normall run.

For the east coast and atco and cecil in particular a -2000 DA is quite common this time of year.

A -2000 DA is like having a free 50 shot of nitrous. So your truck will probably run .3 faster then what it normally runs.

So once you calculate you DA based on your weather condition then you correct your times.

Its basically a way to get a good idea of what guys would run at sea level becasue guys in the mountains run up to 2 seconds slower

just my $.03

Man i kept on thinking about this all day, i keep on thinking what could DA stand for (dumb a**)LOL I know the elevation of my house floor is 102, and I live right down the street form cecil, and I did notice my intake air drop 22* from starting line to finish, where are you from? do you go to acto.

Edited by ccgoodwrench (see edit history)

Man i kept on thinking about this all day, i keep on thinking what could DA stand for (dumb a**)LOL I know the elevation of my house floor is 102, and I live right down the street form cecil, and I did notice my intake air drop 22* from starting line to finish, where are you from? do you go to acto.

I live 15 min from cecil in newark, de.

Never been to atco before. might try it sometime this spring. Im headed to australia for 2 months starting next week so i wont be around to run.

my truck should be ready to run 12s N/A stock cubes, by the end of the summer easily. so i might have to take it up there and show you chevy boys how to run. :D

so i might have to take it up there and show you chevy boys how to run. :D

:uhoh: trust me there are a few Chevy guys here in the NE that will show your Dodge whats up :P

Hope to see you this spring :)

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

I live 15 min from cecil in newark, de.

Never been to atco before. might try it sometime this spring. Im headed to australia for 2 months starting next week so i wont be around to run.

my truck should be ready to run 12s N/A stock cubes, by the end of the summer easily. so i might have to take it up there and show you chevy boys how to run. :D

[/quote You should come over

acto is a cool place to run. I see you are a eagles fan, cool what they did to the cowboys today :smash: