What's Your Take On Gmpp Cold Air Intake

sn1p3r

I was wondering what you guys think of GMPP CIA, it does look nice and shiny but will it benfit my truck or am I better going to sumething like Volant or Outlaw intake. Even though I don't like how Outlaws intake look, they do claim the make a good intake.

:withstupid: He said it best, anything beats stock. I have the GMPP CAI, and I love it. It looks great, gives a nice little growl under hard acceleration, and definately outflows stock. I can't honestly say how much of an improvement it has had all by itself, as I installed it at the same time as my 160* T-Stat and my tune, but it seems to have done well for me so far!

I really like mine. I can't really compare to the other brands because it was my first and only choice in a CAI. It is definitely the highest quality unit I have ever seen.

Also, no warranty problems with fouled MAF sensors as the filter is not oiled.

I would definitely recommend it.

I have seen quite a few trucks on this site that run this CAI, and their quarter mile times are right there with everyone elses. I would say the filter flows as good or better than the competitions.

And...it is REALLY shiney! The bling makes my underhood sing :)

Mike

For the money, I'd go with Volant-they are just as good if not better and costs less. Plus you can get the ram air scoop with Volant. I guess its pretty much about preference though, but you are paying more for the GMPP name, IMO.

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)