Sssshhhhhh Here He Comes!

Hrtbeat1

Howzit,

Thought I'd go ahead and register, been lurking for about three months. Recently picked up an '03 Victory Red SS, pretty much stock, but it did have a Gibson Cat back when I bought it. Love the truck so far. Plan on doing some minor mods ... Vararam, a tune, HID lights, exhaust (down the road).

Laterz

:seeya:

:flag:

welcome aboard, go ahead and get the wallet ou because those wont be the only mods you'll wanna do. Trust me, the mod bug will get you!welcome aboard, go ahead and get the wallet ou because those wont be the only mods you'll wanna do. Trust me, the mod bug will get you!

:thumbs: Well I've done pretty good so far. The Vararam is sitting in a box at the house, just got the definition file for my tuner (TunerCat OBD2), the HID's are waiting for my return to be shipped. I'm currently at sea deployed with the Navy, but will get home just before Christmas. I guess the next thing will be a shift kit and billet servos. The exhaust may have to wait a while, best price I've found is ~$1500.

When I bought the truck it already had a Gibson Cat back. I'm thinking about going with the Dynatech headers.

616 of 933

Not actually a sailor, I'm Civil Service, but I'm out here none the less. Normally about 6 months per year.

Civil service cool. Do you go on ships?

Yes I'm an ET, work for the Naval Oceanographic Office. We have our little fleet of 7 white ships, (research), crewed by MSC contractors and manned for surveys by Civil Service. Like I said I'm out here about 6 months per year.

welcome to the site and i cant wait to see pics :cheers:

OK you asked .... Nothing special just a plain jane Red Hot Rod!

Pass_side.JPG

Driver_day.JPG

Just after I got it and all washed up!

Driver_night.JPG

Angry_Brow.JPG

My other Ride at the Dragon!

Z15_below_Fontana.jpg

AftermathFontana.jpg

:cheers: