Motor4toys Pictures...

usabodyguard

Well the turn out for trucks was limited... out of the 1000+ cars or so, there were only 4 new trucks there... mine, robs, my buddy with the lightening and another lightening... so it was limited at best... needless to say we got a bunch of toys and they were all staring at us unloading the loot... here are some pictures of the event!The last one is with Blownchevy aka Brian who works for magnuson... can anyone see a TVS in my future... i think so... heh!

post-10126-1196658978_thumb.jpg

post-10126-1196659003_thumb.jpg

post-10126-1196659020_thumb.jpg

post-10126-1196659042_thumb.jpg

post-10126-1196659060_thumb.jpg

post-10126-1196659077_thumb.jpg

it's was pretty cool alot of great looking cars out there with tons of vette's and rarri's, and the only two Chevy trucks reppin out there was me and Big Diesel's. but it was definately good to know that we helped some less fortunate kids for xmas. CHEERS :cheers: to Dave for puttin in a lot of effort into tryin to raise money for a good cause. also :cheers: to those who donated too.

-Rob

cool pics bro. sorry i couldnt make it, looks like u guys had fun though

damn that ferrari is just another example of rich mofos thinking just because they have money, they know how to drive. fuggin idiot

With all of those ferraris at the event today this was bound to happen... both driver and passenger lived but were banged up pretty badly...

1.jpg

4zuma.jpg

14zuma.jpg

Fcar1.jpg

SUCKS ASS!

Youch! They could have at least flipped it back over before the dragged it onto the flat bed, if I was the owner I would be pissed!