Turbocoop

Just wanted to give a little praise to Jason (Turbocoop). Was a pleasure to do busisness with. He was true and honest with his word and the item arrived here within a couple of days. Perfectly shipped with some free shop towels!

I give him the Drako stamp of Approval :chevy:

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to give a little praise to Jason (Turbocoop). Was a pleasure to do busisness with. He was true and honest with his word and the item arrived here within a couple of days. Perfectly shipped with some free shop towels!

I give him the Drako stamp of Approval :chevy:

Ha cool I just now saw this. I sold some other stuff and have another for sale thread too so hopefully Ill get some more feedback from you guys. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I also just recieved my items from turbocoop and that **** sold me some bad crack!!!! :jester: :jester: I"M COMPLETELY KIDDING...he sent me some badass corsa tips and rear seat spacers and he really couldn't have been any better to do business with. A great guy to deal with...Honest and reliable... :cheers: