Another One Bites The Dust...

driving down PCH.... something broke in the trans... none of the gears worked...

other than a whine, trans sounded ok... well, not like when the last one blew....

Diagnosis - have to pull it this week...

Go figure, trans is only 3 months old with LESS than 3k on it...

TC is only 2 weeks old...

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I hope performabuilt steps up to the plate on this one and helps out with the RR fee and expedite the parts/trans...

I will post updates...

:devil:

@vince - this is my first transmission from them... and my second converter... first one flashed at around 3400 when i asked for a 2800 since i only have a mp112 on a 5.3l... hell my stock trans lasted 3x as long... WTF? the second TC they sent me was 2600 stall and a 12" model too... which i put in two weeks ago.

this is there strongest trans a level 3 4l65e "insane" model... was told it was equal or better to your level 5 4l65e... i guess that means your level 5 4l65 cant withstand 430 rwhp... would you agree? (doubtful)

Dave

this is there strongest trans a level 3 4l65e "insane" model... was told it was equal or better to your level 5 4l65e... i guess that means your level 5 4l65 cant withstand 430 rwhp... would you agree? (doubtful)

Dave

First off we need to compair apples to apples. IMO there is no comparision in the 2 products. Look at the build sheets that go into both units and in ours there are more than what is listed trust me. Just a heads up AZFASTESTSS, Krambo and mwalls54 are all members that I found in this thread running our product. Might be some others correct me if I'm wrong. Here is the list that I was viewing. I think these trucks make at least 430rwhp with their mods.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2857