Another One Bites The Dust...

Just a heads up AZFASTESTSS, Krambo and mwalls54 are all members that I found in this thread running our product. I think these trucks make at least 430rwhp with their mods.

430HP :sigh: Dave, you know what to do. If the FLT LV 65E is standing up to 11.7's in my 5400# AWD truck, I think it is a proven unit. BTW, unofficially (didn't get the dyno sheet my last time out) add 100RWHP to the figure quoted above :rolleyes:

Hope you have better luck this time around!

I think they will fix the trans. It's tough to say what could have caused it. I remember Krambo, TurboBerzerker, and Parish all having issue's with their FLT shortly after they got them going. Krambo had a torque converter issue that took his out (not the fault of FLT's work), Berzerker had a simple part failure (not really FLT's fault either) of the forward sprag, and I forget what happened to Parish's 80E, but my point is that a failure can happen even to a well built trans. For that matter, Chase ran his well built Toy Shop trans for quite a while and it took one hell of a beating. It also only failed because of a torque converer failure. If I recall AZFASTESTSS's best times were on his stock trans with a shift kit as were most of Matt's times. I'm not shooting anyone's parts down, FLT's transmissions are top notch with customer service to back it up no doubt about that. Parts can fail, lets see what happens. This would be a good time for them to hold up their end of the deal for sure. One bad move by them now and they'll have one hell of a bad rap on here.

OK here is an update...

PERFORMABUILT came through big time...

They built me a new transmission and torque converter today and are shipping it FEDEX tomorrow... and get this...

all under warranty! I will pull the old unit and box it up in the new shipping container once the new trans is in...

I dont know of ANY company that would do that... everyone wants their unit back for inspection and then they repair and resend... i dont know if this is standard practice at performabuilt but they really came through on this one....

+1 for great company and service!

:thumbs:

OK here is an update...

PERFORMABUILT came through big time...

They built me a new transmission and torque converter today and are shipping it FEDEX tomorrow... and get this...

all under warranty! I will pull the old unit and box it up in the new shipping container once the new trans is in...

I dont know of ANY company that would do that... everyone wants their unit back for inspection and then they repair and resend... i dont know if this is standard practice at performabuilt but they really came through on this one....

+1 for great company and service!

:thumbs:

Now that is great service. I'm sure they didn't want you driving out there yourself. :mad::jester: