Will I Beat A Wrx?

sirk

me and a buddy are both going to the track for the first time this spring. hes got a wrx that runs mid 13s. im wondering what i should be running ( approximately ) with my current mods and good launch.

2006 4x4 ecsb

lq9 radix @ 7.5 psi

flt fully built trans

vigillante triple disk 10.5inch 3000 stall

430hp and 470torque to rear wheels

do you think i have enough to come close with a good 4x4 stalled launch? what do you think ill run? anyone with similar hp numbers please tell what your running and if its 2wd or 4x4/awd. thanks alot. im just deciding if i should put some money on this or if its not worth it.

I would guess with your setup, you'd be running a high 12 to low 13 with what you have. It's hard to say because the tune needs to be spot on as well. You might even be mid 12's at sea level if everything is spot on. I beat a WRX wagon in my truck without a Radix, but I'm sure he wasn't running mid 13's. Mid to high 14's is more likely for the wagon.

Mike

I would guess with your setup, you'd be running a high 12 to low 13 with what you have. It's hard to say because the tune needs to be spot on as well. You might even be mid 12's at sea level if everything is spot on. I beat a WRX wagon in my truck without a Radix, but I'm sure he wasn't running mid 13's. Mid to high 14's is more likely for the wagon.

Mike

you beat a wrx wagon? they run low 14's the dude prolly didn't know what he was doing

i shouldnt be to slow off the line with a vig 3000, 0 TM, and 4hi. plus all that good radix torque and being thrown right into it. if anything his turbo has to spool up and i thought a boosted launch would kill him. my main worry is him catching me.