Wtf Is Snoop Dogg Thinking...?

usabodyguard

Personally ... Snoop Dogg is a P.O.S. ... He is a useless Drug Dealing Crip's member... The world will be a better place without him!!!!!

wondered why you had so much hate then realize your a cop. To each their own opinion

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wondered why you had so much hate then realize your a cop. To each their own opinion

... Nope ... He is just a No Good Gang Banging Drug Dealer ... being a Police Officer or Not, I would have the same opinion

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Anyone who thinks Snoop has been "hood" in the last decade hasn't met him in person... the 'fo shizzle' shit is all a facade... he was a client at my last job and the guy is as not ghetto as you can get... he doesn't talk like he does in interviews or videos... he talks like a normal dude... other than the way he looks and the MASSIVE pile of kine bud that was on his kitchen counter at all times the guy is no different than any of us.

I for one dig that he experiments with his music, and this looks to be more of a experiment/funny type thing... I doubt hes gonna release an entire album of funky 70's style slow jams.

Personally ... Snoop Dogg is a P.O.S. ... He is a useless Drug Dealing Crip's member... The world will be a better place without him!!!!!

Wow... just wow... cop or not that a hell of a statement to be making about a person I seriously doubt you've ever met in person.

Wow... just wow... cop or not that a hell of a statement to be making about a person I seriously doubt you've ever met in person.

Yes ... It is ... But, like Quik has said ... "To each their own opinions" ... and yes ... I am "Privi" to certain infromation ...

Yes ... It is ... But, like Quik has said ... "To each their own opinions" ... and yes ... I am "Privi" to certain infromation ...

If you were 'privi' to anything then maybe you should edit the first statement to "WAS a drug dealing crip member"

Do you honestly think a guy with his level of income has anything to do with the crips or drug dealing anymore?? C'mon...

that second video isn't snoop...its prince calling himself snoop.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: I WAS GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING - it looks lie a early 80's Prince video :lol: Great minds...

... back in the day with Dr Dre...

Yeah Snoop and Dr. Dre are related, I am pretty sure Snoop is Andre's younger cousin. IMO what made Snoop great was Dre, Dre is a god. I love all of Dr. Dre's stuff, anything he's collaborated on I could listen to all day. If you look at all of the great hip-hop artists (Eminem, Snoop, NWA, Tupac) they all have one thing in common: Dr. Dre.

Back to the point, I would not be so quick to say rap & hip-hop have totally lost their way; good rap is out there but in the last couple years is out of the mainstream, there's some good stuff to listen to but you really gotta hunt for it. It's like we've come full circle back to the rap scene of the cassette days (mid-80s), nothing was mainstream and you had to work your ass off to find good music. :(

Mr. P.

Do you honestly think a guy with his level of income has anything to do with the crips or drug dealing anymore?? C'mon...

I'll give you that one ... I highly doubt that he is still dealing on the small time level ... But once you in that position ... and once a Crip ... I really don't think he's going to just not pay his "Membership Dues" and bow out ...

I'll give you that one ... I highly doubt that he is still dealing on the small time level ... But once you in that position ... and once a Crip ... I really don't think he's going to just not pay his "Membership Dues" and bow out ...

OK.... Snoop has been a very famous artist for about 15 years or so right??? maybe in his early days he still had a lot of ties with his hood but now a day he's is way past that and he has absolutely way too much to lose by being really invovled in his old gang. as for the paying his dues and bowing out thing Snoop is very respected in music and in his old neighborhood regardless of his statues with the "Crips" and he is still very loved by a lot of people and also by many of the current gang members from his hood.

but u are right no one just bows out of any gang, but Snoop gets a lot of respect from the members of his hood so he never really "bowed out" but he's about his business and everyone basically knows that. but even with him being a crip Snoop gets a lot of respect wherever he goes from all types of gang members crips, bloods, pirus, watever...

no disrespect to anyone but im from Compton born and raised so i grew up in these type's on envirments and i know that some rap artist can come back to thier old neighborhoods and not be invovled with wat goes on in them...

-Rob

look at this way you can judge snoop for his stereotype the same you can judge crooked ass cops for their stereotype. Not saying you are one but saying alot of cops are crooked ass bastards.

Snoop has ties to things so what but, he is also about his profession

look at this way you can judge snoop for his stereotype the same you can judge crooked ass cops for their stereotype. Not saying you are one but saying alot of cops are crooked ass bastards.

Snoop has ties to things so what but, he is also about his profession

very very well said sir...

-Rob