criminal

chiel

The red light is a Fog licht, it must be there to get a licence on the car.

Sorry about the hitch but to put in the car is also no options.

I have to find me a small crate to put it in under the rear seat.

Installed a PCMforless last night, works oke, now find some space and time to try topspeed....

IM000555.jpg

Welcome to the site! Congrats on the SS, these trucks are awesome. You can buy a carry bag for the hitch that zips up and stores under the rear seat, they are handy to have. What is the Euro to U.S. dollar coversion rate? Our best no lead is average around 93 octane. Mine locally is 91 octane for 1.62 per gallon currently. Good thing I don't drive the SS too much!

Take Care,

SuperDave :cheers:

1.10 euro for 1 liter  :nonod: you get 98  :) super leadfree.

Taxes and transport make car 40% till 50% more price.

That works out to $5.18 a gallon!!!!! :eek: At least $4 of that has to be taxes :fume: Pesky governments, always trying to tax the fun out of life :sigh:

I've seen a few cars around here (Maryland) with that euro rear foglamp. Usually it is a different bulb in the regular tailight. Gives the appearance, to me atleast, of a stuck brake light only maybe not quite as bright. Perhaps you could simply exchange the bulb with one like those to achieve the required rearward visibility and return the looks to normal. I feel for you on those gas prices. Yikes! Also, nice car :thumbs:

Archived