New From San Diego, Ca

dirty70069

Sup Everyone! Ive been on this site for about a week and I figured I should properly introduce myself. Well my name is Doug and I reside in beautiful San Diego, CA. Orginally from south Florida but doing the whole navy thing. Anyways, I drive an 2003 Silverado SS. So far Ive added an STS Turbo w/Intercooler, Snow Meth Injection w/44# injectors, Nelson Performance tune, MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust w/no Cat's and a few other small things here and there. Im looking to start working the internals soon and I think my next project is going to be new headers. Please feel free to hit me up anytime. If anyone is from my neck of the woods and wants to organize a night at the track or just go for a cruise on a weekend drop me an email. Later

th_9c55243b.jpg

Welcome Doug :cheers: ...I also live in SD,Nice truck you got there :chevy:

I'll send you a pm next time I go to the local 1/8th mile track................. :driving:

-Brian

EDIT: Is that liberty station in the background in the video?My sister lives down there

Edited by SD619SS (see edit history)