Who Has Tattoos?

Kim

i have a couple more on my back but nothing major, just my last name and an aztec calender. anyways this is my right leg, the flowers on my calf are my families birth flower (kinda like birth stones, each month has adifferent one) and the one on my foot is mine. i eventualy wanna finish wrapping my leg with a few more family members flowers and some more stuff but i need to save a couple dollars for it first...

7-20-09013.jpg

-Rob

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a couple more on my back but nothing major, just my last name and an aztec calender. anyways this is my right leg, the flowers on my calf are my families birth flower (kinda like birth stones, each month has adifferent one) and the one on my foot is mine. i eventualy wanna finish wrapping my leg with a few more family members flowers and some more stuff but i need to save a couple dollars for it first...

7-20-09013.jpg

-Rob

hey foo you got nail polish on your toes? :jester:

omg i dont think there is enough room for me to post all my tats up i have my left are is full my right are is about 75% full have one on my right chest one across my back my left leg is about 50% full left foot

i will try and dig up some pics

kinda see here

P1000682.jpg

P1000706.jpg

ill try and get some more pics of every thing for you all

7-20-09013.jpg

-Rob

click click :jester:

IMG_0109.jpgIMG_0114.jpg

The pinup girl was my first tat, and its on my ribs. Everyone told me it was gonna hurt like a bitch but i said couldn't be that bad. Yeah it sucked pretty hardcore. All my tats have very specific meanings in the smallest details. I dont think i could get one any other way.

Edited by DerickD (see edit history)

omg i dont think there is enough room for me to post all my tats up i have my left are is full my right are is about 75% full have one on my right chest one across my back my left leg is about 50% full left foot

i will try and dig up some pics

kinda see here

P1000682.jpg

P1000706.jpg

ill try and get some more pics of every thing for you all

You're getting pretty good at standing in the exact same position throughout multiple photos. Do you model?

You're getting pretty good at standing in the exact same position throughout multiple photos. Do you model?

why yes i do thanks for noticing buddy ill send ya my portfolio lol