Some People Just Dont Deserve To Live

brobradh77

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.... Do you like seeing people being beat to death?

If she was beaten to death I wouldnt have posted it. But she seemed to be ok considering what just happened.

Sorry guys. I was just extremely disturbed by the video. I hate seeing shit like that.

I'm sorry if the video disturbed you.

That just turned my stomach. :sick: WTF is wrong with people? What did he get maybe $200? :nonod: Criminals like that have no consious, nearly beating a woman to death in front of her kids. That SOB should be put in front

of a firing squad. :M16:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Hmmm.... Do you like seeing people being beat to death?

Please do not suggest that I was unmoved or callus towards this vid, it was by far one of the most disturbing things I have seen. But as bad as it was I do not find it obscene (although I would never show it to younger kids).

Sorry guys. I was just extremely disturbed by the video. I hate seeing shit like that.

No prob - you're supposed to be sickened by stuff like this, it's why we pass laws against it and build jails.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Just wanted to let you guys know, that low life got caught a few days later. Good for him cause it was a matter of time before someone else found him. This is the same cowardly bastard that knocked out the old guy in McDonalds right in front of the register and robbed him for $3.

Just wanted to let you guys know, that low life got caught a few days later. Good for him cause it was a matter of time before someone else found him. This is the same cowardly bastard that knocked out the old guy in McDonalds right in front of the register and robbed him for $3.

Thanks for the news. I hope they throw him under the jail.

Seriously uncalled for. I feel bad for that poor woman. And if it was up to me, I'd throw that rotten son-of-a-bitch into a dryer full of rusty nails and razor blades and turn it on only to pull him out 5 minutes later and throw him into a tub full of alcohol and let him dry off by lighting his ass on fire....but that's just me.