Finally Getting Paint Work Done

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya the stripe is on, the silver goes on today. should be done by next week at latest.

the other stuff- i dont know if i can wait for the LS9..... im thinking either a 408 or 427 with the 122. then im gunna need a twin disc clutch, and the brakes to go with it :D . i will post some pictures up as soon as i get back from naples.

ya the stripe is on, the silver goes on today. should be done by next week at latest.

the other stuff- i dont know if i can wait for the LS9..... im thinking either a 408 or 427 with the 122. then im gunna need a twin disc clutch, and the brakes to go with it :D . i will post some pictures up as soon as i get back from naples.

That sound sweet :chevy::driving:

Im sure you have answered this question in a different thread, but have you figured out your clutch problems with your current setup?

Im sure you have answered this question in a different thread, but have you figured out your clutch problems with your current setup?

well sadly no :banghead: i still am running the LS7 clutch.... its usually like 85+ deg here, so my IATs are usually thru the roof. but on cold days, i literally have no first and second gear as far as WOT goes... it just slips so bad its basically disengauged. i dont know if you remember i was running a spec 3+ but it was chattering like crazy and then it started to fail. i have a brand new one they sent me last june but i never reinstalled it, so im gunna give that one more try before i go with the twin disc.

U goin to paint the door jams too?

i am going to follow the silver and the pinstripe inside the door jams about an inch, but im not going to paint them all..... that would be major major time

i dont know if i can wait for the LS9..... im thinking either a 408 or 427 with the 122.

if you go with either of these, i would wait for the tvs system to come out. the 122 could possibly be short breathed for either of these in the higher rpms..

ya i was considering that..... the 122H definately wont work well on the 427 but IMO it will make plenty of power on the 408. im only going for 620-650 whp

Oh, only 620-650 LOL. Cant wait to see the new setup. Remember, if you are selling any performance parts you will not be using, I am local!!

Oh, only 620-650 LOL. Cant wait to see the new setup. Remember, if you are selling any performance parts you will not be using, I am local!!

haha ya i guess that does sound odd :lol: . the reason i say that is, its hard for me to spend all that money and get 50 whp or so.... but i figure it will be more reliable and last longer. i love the motor i have now, but since i will be needing to rebuild it i dont want to keep the same thing. i have a weird thing about that :wtf:

hey KP, any pics of the new look? We're getting anxious... maybe a teaser ;)

not yet, last week was still tearing it apart. i kinda slacked off due to the holidays lol. hoping to get time to put paint down this week, have it all reassembled by early next week. regardless i should get some pics of it all sanded down right :D ?