Banks D-max Type-d

Jonmalibuss

Hello to everyone, I know it has been a long time since I have posted or even been by the site. I have been very busy at work with this project working most days 5:30am to 5:00pm, but we now have the worlds first diesel truck to run in the 7's.

Burnout

TypeD_timeslipAZ_lg.jpg

Sweet...I seen you guys at Irwindale 2 weeks ago at the tech-in I must have missed your run!!

Yeah we don't go there often even though it is down the street from the shop. We only made one run, we had a 1.13 60' there and as soon as the driver shifted into second the truck started to walk towards the wall so he let out of it. The second time we went up the driver did the burnout and we ended up with a fuel leak on the high pressure side of the fuel system so we decided to call it a night and went home.

The engine that we currently have in the truck isn't even the drag engine yet, we are limiting it to just under 5k and we are hoping for anywhere between 5500-6k with the next engine.

Hey I forgot to ask if you got a chance to see Stroke Lighting run that night at Irwindale...from SoCaps. RCSB red ford f150?. Old pic he know has a 5 inch stinger coming out the bed for his exhaust!

Red_Racer_060.jpg

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)