Did I Get A Good Deal?

phreak

just signed on an 05 silver birch ss w/ 17,400 miles. factory warranty until 2/18/08.

they were asking $25,900 for it.

i traded my '95 honda accord w/ 177,000 miles. car has dented front and rear driver's side doors (gave me $1500 for it) + $23000 cash.

what do you think... good deal or not?

been lurking on here for awhile reading as much as i can about the ss. first time driving one and all i can say is wow! drives beautiful and has very nice power. :jester:

a lot of guys here have haggled away and got away with better deals, but you got a good deal on the trade in, and a decent deal on the truck.

you'll love the newfound power with a custom pcm tune, even more so.. look into it.

welcome to the site! and post up pics when you get the chance.. :thumbs:

wow... thanks guys. definitely feel much better hearing this from ss enthusiasts. i'll post up pics once i pick it up. i should have it by the end of next week or beginnng of the following. just waiting on $$ to be transferred into my account.

already looking into catbacks. the ol' 6 liter needs to be heard. :chevy:

also wanna have the bed lined. more than like i'll go with rhino linings.

alittle further down the road... lt headers, intake, and a tune. possibly suspension upgrades.

wow... thanks guys. definitely feel much better hearing this from ss enthusiasts. i'll post up pics once i pick it up. i should have it by the end of next week or beginnng of the following. just waiting on $$ to be transferred into my account.

alittle further down the road... lt headers, intake, and a tune. possibly suspension upgrades.

welcome :cheers:

Welcome to the site :chevy: . You got a pretty good deal, IMO. :cheers: