Have You Played This Game 20q...

nxtnlne

I bought these little games as gifts this year...Kinda fustrating that it knows what your thinking. Power of deduction...The Classic 20q will guess what you are thinking.

Linky.....20Questions

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

I may be an immature idiot, but I know when 20Q was taught wrong. I was thinking ****, sphincter was the closest thing it could come up with.

You were thinking of a sphincter.

Do you use it at work? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.- I have pooped at work

Does a hockey player use it? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.-Maybe that is why they fight so much, they don't poop.

Can it cheer you up? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.-farts cheer me up if I'm bloated

Can it save your life? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.-I'd explode without it.

Do you know any songs about it? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is Doubtful.- There are a few songs about themContradictions Detected

The opinions of the 20Q A.I. are its own, and are based on the input of players. 20Q's answers reflect common knowledge. If you feel that 20Q is in error, the only way to correct it is to play again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Similar Objects

breath, a kidney, a mouth, life, hemoglobin, a heartbeat, a heart, the pancreas, the human heart, a mitochondria, lips, the esophagus.

Edited by shreveportSS (see edit history)