What Did Your Ss Get For Christmas?

Rays B4U

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray, where did she find those? I've been looking for one but want one in black.

As for mine, she got a new 3 1/2 ton floor jack, a pair of 4 ton jack stands, torque wrench, 263 piece mechanics tool set with box, and a rolling tool cabinet. She made out well I think.

Oh yea, and my girlfriend got me a radio controlled Intimidator SS.

i got a craftsman toolest to keep in the truck to work on it at the strip and where it breaks.

got the camaro some suspension

clear corners, smoked tail lights im finishing tommorrow, shocks/struts, lower control arms, sub frame connectors , pan hard bar, lac relocater brackets. and soon to order a torque arm , going to drop of all the tranny parts i ordered tommorrow (ls7 clutch/plate, ls2 flywheel, new master cylinder, slave cylinder, upgraded syncros and a few other parts) to hopefully get it fixed .

pretty good christmas over all.

The Baer brakes, Earl's brake lines, and Bilstein shocks that I got last month got installed in time for Christmas. The truck passed NJ state inspection on Monday, after I removed the window tint on the front door windows. I'm already making an appointment to get the tint re-installed as soon as possible!

The truck passed NJ state inspection on Monday, after I removed the window tint on the front door windows. I'm already making an appointment to get the tint re-installed as soon as possible!

Atta boy. NJ inspection is crap. Did I mention I love PA? :cheers: