Hi, I'm A New Guy

Big Tim

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I just took delivery of my LOW mile, arrival blue 2003 Silverado SS yesterday. It's my first SS, but I have wanted one since 2003. It's basically stock, except for the Volant intake. My plans (for now) include a Keystone hood, exhaust, and programmer. it is under warranty, but won't remain stock for long. later plans include cam, intake , heads, and maybe some forced induction. for now, I am just enjoying my 35000 mile SS. I'll post pics when mine gets modded, along with my dad's 03 1500 non-ss. Pics are coming soon.

Welcome to the site, post some pics :cheers: You mentioned getting a programmer, please don't! Handheld programmers offer a very generic tune that will not do much for your truck. Go with a custom tune, the cost is the same if not less, and has much more potential than a programmer. Seeing how you are in Texas, check out Charlie Wheatley of Wheatley Performance, he is in the Houston area, and his tunes are awesome.

www.gowheatley.com

[email protected]

832-891-1798

:chevy:

welcome aboard fellow texan post some pics :cheers: We are heaving a get together on jan 19 if you would like to make an appearance. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39921

Thanks everyone. I'll have to get some vacation time, but I'll definitely try to be there. Pics should be up by this weekend. I'm in North Houston, so I'll probably check on a custom tune instead. Thanks again.

Edited by TXblueSS (see edit history)

welcome and we would like to have u at the G2G and i agree stay away for the handheld tuners custom tunes is the way to go

Pics of ours as promised. The blue SS is mine. The white 1500 regular cab is my dad's, as is the blue 3500. All are 2003's. :chevy: By the way, my buddy has HP tuner, and will be tuning my truck after I get my exhaust. Maybe in a month or two. :jester:

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/Ja...s50/3Trucks.jpg

3Trucks.jpg