1999 5.3l Engine & 4l60e Transmission

Moze

HISTORY OF ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION:

I bought my 1999 Silverado off Ebay. The individual I purchased it from had it for a pretty short time and had too many other projects, rebuilds, frame-off restorations, etc. going on, so decided to sell the truck along with a few motorcycles (said he had about 8 projects going on). There haven't been any visible modifications to the engine and it runs very strong. The guy I bought it from was familiar enough with these transmissions to know that there are sometimes issues with clutch packs and so on around 100,000 miles. So he had a transmission shop that owed him a favor rebuild the transmission with better internals (no list of exactly what they are). The only forum member to ride in the truck has been Virgil (mean05). He can attest to the strength of the engine which has 125,000 miles on it as well as how good the transmission feels. Again, the truck runs very strong. A Car Fax report is available for the truck it is being taken out of (the vehicle is accident-free).

CONDITIONS OF SALE:

The current plan is to pull the engine and transmission on January 5th as ONE piece and install the 6.0l and 4l65e I have. Assuming the install goes as planned and there are no unforeseen disasters, the 5.3 and the 4L60e will be available anytime after that date. I am posting now in case any interested persons wants to see the engine and transmission in person while it's in and running. As it stands, I will be retaining the oil dip stick & tube, throttle body (cable style, not drive-by-wire) and the required parts to make it work on the 6.0l. I will also be retaining the stock A.C. compressor so I don't have to open the system and recharge it. The compressor currently on the 6.0l will be put on the 5.3l. If there are additional parts I'll need to pull for the 6.0l I will post them up.

PRICE IF PICKED UP IN MESQUITE, TX (best deal in red):

For $1,400.00 You Get: Engine, Tranny, Cherry Picker (I'll help load).

For $1,300.00 You Get: Engine, Tranny, No Cherry Picker (You provide cherry picker - I'll help load).

For $1,200.00 You Get: Engine, Tranny, Cherry Picker, provided you come the day it is being removed and it will be loaded directly into your truck.

For $775.00 You Get: Engine ONLY

For $725.00 You Get: Transmission ONLY

ADD $100.00 TO ANY OF THE ABOVE AMOUNTS TO INCLUDE DELIVERY TO ANY LOCATION WITHIN 20 MILES OF MESQUITE.

ADD AN ADDITIONAL $20.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL 20 MILES OR PORTION THEREOF (DISTANCE WILL BE FIGURED FROM MY HOME ADDRESS. MAXIMUM DISTANCE I WILL DELIVER IS NEGOTIABLE).

SHIPPING & DELIVERY:

At the moment I would rather avoid shipping this. I know next to nothing about shipping something of the size and weight and my time is extremely valuable to me. Translation: I would really rather not mess with shipping! So if shipping is required, please P.M. me and we will see if we can agree on terms.

PAYMENT:

A non-refundable down payment of $50.00 is required for anyone calling "dibs" (payable via PayPal to [email protected]). Since I am trying to avoid shipping and keep this a local sale, I'll require payment in cash. If you have the ability and means to get a Money Order, a Cashiers Check, etc. - then you can get cash and I don't have to worry about a check clearing.

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg