Congratulations Imposstor Ss!

Holty

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come your the only one with a rotrex supercharger on there LQ9? what made you go with it?

I can't explain why the Rotrex hasn't been more popular. Originally I didn't plan to supercharge the truck. Naturally aspirated it was a strong runner. I'd read some posts on here from a (now) former Wheel to Wheel employee about the intercooled kit that was soon to be released. I was familiar with some of W2W's work and knew they didn't offer anything that wasn't top notch. I PM'd him to get more info when it was available and one day he called to see if I was interested in a demo ride. Since W2W isn't too far from where I work, I went there during a lunch hour. After that I was hooked! I had to have one! I liked the look of the kit. To me, it could be a factory option. All the parts are OE quality or better. I'm no mechanic but I was able to install it myself with their instruction manual (which was not yet complete at the time) and it actually ran. After a couple of dyno sessions with Zippy doing the tuning it's got more power than I've been able to use (so far).

I have no regrets, I'm totally thrilled with the kit. I never considered another brand. I enjoy having something different than everyone else but I would highly recommend it to anyone considering forced induction.