Supercharged Srt-10 Crew Cab Goes Down

bagged7104ss

Here is a video of the Silver QC with a supercharger and nitrous that does 10's. I doubt it was him that raced because he does not race on the street. I went with them to Fontana that day to get some pre-mod numbers on the Silverado. BTW, don't look at my ET, lol. The 408 is in now and once the engine is broken in I will be adding the STS.

Also, your PC did not freeze it is just the video is in slow-mo at times to capture the weight transfer and wrinkles in the tires. My truck is the white Silverado that is completely stock and when they installed the 408 the mechanic said it looked like the air filter was the original one from the factory along with the spark plugs and wires. It had 40K miles when I got it.

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u303/mi...nt=M4V00001.flv

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys srt10 owner here... but love fast trucks....

hey man nice kill.... s/c srt10 and no drag radial= spinning tires all the time.... but anyways a kill is a kill but i think the only 2 companys that make s/c for this trucks are Paxton and Roe... not sure thoug.

yeah the fastest qc is the silver one and it has like 900 hp @ the crank his best et. 10.73.... peace :cheers::cheers:

Hello guys srt10 owner here... but love fast trucks....

hey man nice kill.... s/c srt10 and no drag radial= spinning tires all the time.... but anyways a kill is a kill but i think the only 2 companys that make s/c for this trucks are Paxton and Roe... not sure thoug.

yeah the fastest qc is the silver one and it has like 900 hp @ the crank his best et. 10.73.... peace :cheers::cheers:

you guys are speaking or mik e, he is the one that owns the xilver quad cab , im pretty sure he put over 1k power to the wheels. i dont think he would have run ya on the street either, his truck would have probably lost control with the power it has.

you should have raced from a slight roll , once in your sweet spot and once in his.

im curious to find out who this was.