Supercharged Srt-10 Crew Cab Goes Down

bagged7104ss

On my way back to my house from my buddies house last night I got in the left turn lane to go onto my street. I got into the right lane slowing down to park on the street when I get revved on a buy a silver crew cab srt-10. I immediately get on his ass and he punches it and so do I. He is slowly walking away from me but not by much. We get to a stop sign and I told him lets go on three and he did the count down. I stalled my truck up to 2200 and let her rip. I was looking in my rear view and saw him smoking them :loser:. I am waiting at the next stop sign for him to come up and he says "I have no first gear in this truck, it has 700 h.p. and just spins them, lets go from a 30 mph roll". I said " I have maybe 500 hp **** a roll". So we hit it again on three I stalled it up to about 2500 and hit it. I jumped a few trucks right off the bat and went to about 70 and shut it down waited at the next stop sign :devil: .When he got stoped I asked him what he had done to his truck- Pro charger, full exhaust, intake and some suspension stuff. I asked him if he wanted to go again but he said he had to get going. We complemented each others truck, I made- a u-turn and headed home. As soon as I walked in the door I was all smiles:jester: ear to ear. Well I finally got my first srt-10 kill, and the guy was cool about it. Now for another :chevy:

Sweet kill bro, it must feel good to kill one of those "MONTROUS VIPER" trucks. i cant wait till the day i can say that myself. have u ever seen that guy before??? maybe u should have told him to check out the local boards for the next G2G....

-Rob

there was a QC srt10 in sport truck or some other mag a few months ago. silver with black powdercoated stock rims and a paxton 2200 and spray. article said it runs tens with near a 1000 hp. dont know if that was crank or wheels( cant remember) . i think that would have to be the fastest QC around. anywhere.

there was a QC srt10 in sport truck or some other mag a few months ago. silver with black powdercoated stock rims and a paxton 2200 and spray. article said it runs tens with near a 1000 hp. dont know if that was crank or wheels( cant remember) . i think that would have to be the fastest QC around. anywhere.

That would be the guy Chase races at Fontana... and that truck is absolutely INSANE in person.

I know another guy who has a QC supercharged srt10 that was built buy the guys over at extreme in the valley... the dude that drive the truck is one big ass dude... owns a couple of gyms and competes at the world strongman competition... guy has like 23" arms or something... I met him once, very cool guy... it may have been him?

but his truck only runs about 6psi.... and has literally 1000 lbs of stereo in the truck... monster sound system... each door has huge build-outs... with subs in the bed. it has a vortec SC in it.

you would know if it was him by his size... 6' tall, maybe 400lbs SOLID... the guy benches well into the 800's or more... F'n ridiculous.

I have a student in my upcoming Feb class that benchs 650lbs for 3 reps... psycho!

I did not see any badging on his truck that said anything about a charger. I have never seen the guy before. It felt great after winning both times yesterday. I kind of wish he knew how to drive his truck better, I have raced lightnings and hemi's that did way better than him. Still its a kill, the whole way home I was yelling, "I love AWD" ,"I love AWD"!!!

• 2 weeks later...

good luck with the trans on one of those monesters, 3 grand for a halfway decent built billit one... when i worked at a chrysler dealership we replaced those and the and Cummins trannies pretty regularly... 48RE's=poop.

they need to throw the 68RFE's in there so atleast if you break it you have alittle fun in the process playing with the paddle shifters and you get an extra gear to break :)