Little Help Please

nkurs365@uwsp.edu

wheels may be out of round.

Funny you say that cause i was thinking to much mud/snow on the inside of the rim its happened to me in alaska the snow will just creat a square like feeling while driving down the road

• 2 months later...

Ok so I rotated the tires like 2 months ago and that fixed the vibrations for like a 1500 miles, then vicrations started again. So I just changed my oil yesterday and rotated the tires again to see if it would help, but now at 50 mph it shakes really bad what could this be just a really bad tire or what it shakes a little from 25-45 but really bad at 50-55 then after that nothing at all. The tires are pretty worn and need to be replaced soon but anyone have any ideas ??

Ok so I rotated the tires like 2 months ago and that fixed the vibrations for like a 1500 miles, then vicrations started again. So I just changed my oil yesterday and rotated the tires again to see if it would help, but now at 50 mph it shakes really bad what could this be just a really bad tire or what it shakes a little from 25-45 but really bad at 50-55 then after that nothing at all. The tires are pretty worn and need to be replaced soon but anyone have any ideas ??

you should rebalance your wheels. make sure they do a dynamic balance (when they use weights on the most outter part of the rim and the most inner part of the rim) not just the standard static balance (weights on the outter part of the rim)

Since there are two of these posts in the last couple days -

EVAP System Operation:

The evaporative emission (EVAP) control system limits fuel vapors from escaping into the atmosphere. Fuel tank vapors are allowed to move from the fuel tank, due to pressure in the tank, through the vapor pipe, into the EVAP canister [located just forward of the tank]. Carbon in the canister absorbs and stores the fuel vapors. Excess pressure is vented through the vent pipe and EVAP air inlet to atmosphere. The EVAP canisters store the fuel vapors until the engine is able to use them. At an appropriate time, the control module will command the EVAP purge solenoid open [located at the canister], allowing engine vacuum to be applied to the EVAP canister. Fresh air will be drawn through the EVAP air inlet and vent pipe to the EVAP canisters. Fresh air is drawn through the EVAP canister, pulling fuel vapors from the carbon. The air/fuel vapor mixture continues through the EVAP purge pipe and EVAP purge solenoid [located on top of the intake manifold 2" behind the throttle body, look for the tallest green cap] into the intake manifold to be consumed during normal combustion.

EVAP System Components:

The EVAP system is made up of the following components:

The EVAP canister purge solenoid

The EVAP canister

The fuel fill neck/fill cap

The fuel tank

The EVAP air inlet

The EVAP vapor pipe

The EVAP vent pipe

The EVAP purge pipe

EVAP Canister:

The EVAP canister is a sealed unit with 3 ports.

The canister is filled with carbon pellets used to absorb and store fuel vapors. Fuel vapor is stored in the canister until the control module determines that the vapor can be consumed in the normal combustion process.

EVAP Purge Solenoid:

The EVAP purge solenoid controls the flow of vapors from the EVAP system to the intake manifold. This normally closed solenoid is pulse width modulated (PWM) by the control module to precisely control the flow of fuel vapor to the engine.

EVAP Air Inlet:

The EVAP air inlet filters air entering the EVAP canister.

Mr. P.

you should rebalance your wheels. make sure they do a dynamic balance (when they use weights on the most outter part of the rim and the most inner part of the rim) not just the standard static balance (weights on the outter part of the rim)

:withstupid: