Mid-west

I've went back through quit a few pages.. and have seen nothing about mid-west meets. Sorry if there is info somewhere. Seems to be mostly east coast/west coast/ or texas.

I'm from South Dakota (western side of the state)... is there ever any meets in this area ?

ie... colorado, wyoming, south dakota, nebraska ? Theres actually a famous drag strip 35 Miles north of where I live. Not to mention the black hills driving' :driving:

lemme know! :dunno:

Every year there is a huge meet in western michigan called the "zippy" event. Its hosted by zippyperformance.com. Its around muskegon, mi and usually july or august i think. Check it out and maybe you can start making plans to head over this way as it cant be more than 10-12 hour drive for the 3-4day event. How far are you from chicago?

yeah quit a drive, i wouldnt be apposed to a 6-8 hour drive. 15+ is a lil much... ur ass and back really start sweatin on the leather then :nonod:

Its not bad if you drive to millwalkee then catch the boat across.5 hours from mnpls to mil then a 2 hour boat ride then you are there.

there is a TON of TX guys on here .... a couple SD boys ... a couple WY boys ... montana is in the house ... handful of Denver guys I think, maybe all TBSS's though ...

I'm from the Mitchell area originally ... now over here in Wyoming.

As for meets ... none that I have remembered in the last 4 years or so ... I know the TBSS guys are trying to get some support the Pinks at their 1/4 mile track here pretty soon.

there is a TON of TX guys on here .... a couple SD boys ... a couple WY boys ... montana is in the house ... handful of Denver guys I think, maybe all TBSS's though ...

I'm from the Mitchell area originally ... now over here in Wyoming.

As for meets ... none that I have remembered in the last 4 years or so ... I know the TBSS guys are trying to get some support the Pinks at their 1/4 mile track here pretty soon.

denver meet would be nice. a lil bit of a drive for you and I (6.4 for me) but I think attendance would be pretty good. nebraska/kansas/colorado/wyoming/south dakota/utah/new mexico boys could attend. I could easily bring down 6 or 7 SSS with me.. dunno how you boys feel about f-bodys.. but I could get a few ss camaros too.

• 3 weeks later...