Los Angeles Meet Saturday

So me and a new member FreshSS are planning a small little g2g this saturday in the west los angeles area. I know it's short notice so anyone willing to come dont be shy. I'm thinking maybe a cruise up PCH and lunch at neptunes net or something...great opportunity for some good pics. Whose in?

i'd be down to go but it is kinda short notice and not sure how many people would show up...

i would but im gonna help out chpspecial (reynaldo) build his motor this weekend.

hey Art wat is Rey building a motor for??? the SS???

i'd be down to go but it is kinda short notice and not sure how many people would show up...

Well if your in then thats one more person. If not many people show up then maybe we'll skip the drive and just get some lunch and check out each others cars. 3 or 30 trucks still a fun thing to do on a saturday imo....especially for us who havent gotten to meet anyone off the site and just want a chance to look at each others trucks and get some good pics

Well if your in then thats one more person. If not many people show up then maybe we'll skip the drive and just get some lunch and check out each others cars. 3 or 30 trucks still a fun thing to do on a saturday imo....especially for us who havent gotten to meet anyone off the site and just want a chance to look at each others trucks and get some good pics

right on that dont sound too bad either, but we have to see if anyone is gonna wanna show up. too bad u werent here in July when we had our last G2G, it was pretty badass we met at a small car event then cruised down PCH then got some lunch, met some really cool people and saw some badass trucks. ill check if i can find the video that usabodyguard made of it...

edit: here's the video- http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/usa...nt=9bb989ea.flv

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

right on that dont sound too bad either, but we have to see if anyone is gonna wanna show up. too bad u werent here in July when we had our last G2G, it was pretty badass we met at a small car event then cruised down PCH then got some lunch, met some really cool people and saw some badass trucks. ill check if i can find the video that usabodyguard made of it...

-Rob

Ya i saw that video...the meet looked badass...But at that time my truck was stolen and not yet recovered...me and my baby we're seperated june.3rd till oct.26...and i missed one hell of a meet. Get the word out to some of the guys your friendly wiht on the site and let's get this thing going.

:cheers:

hey Art wat is Rey building a motor for??? the SS???

yeah for the SS his #7 piston broke so gonna replace the piston, rings, bearings, and along with new ls6 heads, new victor jr manifold, 90mm tb :chevy:

Get the word out to some of the guys your friendly wiht on the site and let's get this thing going.

:cheers:

OK no problem ill see who i can try to get but it dont look to good... y dont u guys wait a lil and try to make it for lik next month??? me and usabodygaurd talked a while back and we were wanting to get another G2G going since the one in July went so well, so maybe we can put more of an effort on gettin something lik that going within the next month???

yeah for the SS his #7 piston broke so gonna replace the piston, rings, bearings, and along with new ls6 heads, new victor jr manifold, 90mm tb :chevy:

damn that sucks, but im sure he's happy that he gonna be drving it again soon huh? LS6 heads :thumbs::drool: good luck to u guys, hope to see his truck back in action soon.

-Rob

i want to come but lucky me have some f'ed up cold/flu i can barely eat/sleep and have no stregnth.

doesn't take much strength to drive...lol.. :jester:.......well you still got two days to get better...drink some tea or something..kidding...hope your better soon

i want to come but lucky me have some f'ed up cold/flu i can barely eat/sleep and have no stregnth.

your test results are back from the free clinic dude... they want a list of all of your former sex partners... well, i dont know if i'd call 3 names a list... LOL...

yea i cant make it either - my truck is in overhaulin' mode... LOTS of big changes... oooOOOooooOOOooo... anyone wanna buy a 5.3 with a SC?? heh...

So let's see if this thing may actually happen...THIS IS HEREBY THE OFFICIAL LIST OF WHO WILL BE COMING. IF WE CANT GET AT LEAST 4-5 PEOPLE I WILL CALL THE MEET OFF AND WILL CONTINUE TO ATTEMPT TO ORGANIZE THIS EVERY SATURDAY UNTIL WE HAVE A GOOD ENOUGH TURNOUT.

OFFICIAL LIST:

I'm in

your test results are back from the free clinic dude... they want a list of all of your former sex partners... well, i dont know if i'd call 3 names a list... LOL...

yea i cant make it either - my truck is in overhaulin' mode... LOTS of big changes... oooOOOooooOOOooo... anyone wanna buy a 5.3 with a SC?? heh...

Dave

..... :wtf: what are you doing to the truck?? :confused: