(2) 1 Ounce Gold Bars

ccc_23

Hey guys I have 2 one ounce 24kt gold bars. These were bought as an collection a while ago and now I need the money. Gold is at a very high point at this time. I see that an ounce of gold will go for almost $900 on ebay. I'll let themgo for $750 each or $1300 for both. PM with any questions.

Edited by ccc_23 (see edit history)

My old man collects that stuff as well. Kinda of backwards of the way we like to buy ( highest its ever been ) but he is still interested. I am assuming it is pure gold ( 99.9% ). Shoot me some pictures and any additional info, he is interested.

no offense man but I'm in the investment industry and it is illegal for you to sell this "as an investment" on a public forum.

No offense but I think he is selling them as gold and that he bought them as an investment. I don't think this breaks any laws. I think he would be in the clear on this. I have bought and sold enough gold to know the feds would not look twice at it, Unless he had more than ten thousand dollars worth. Just my couple of cents.

Another option for immediate payment would be to take them to a local Pawn Store/Shop.

They will pay instantly for gold.

No offense but I think he is selling them as gold and that he bought them as an investment. I don't think this breaks any laws. I think he would be in the clear on this. I have bought and sold enough gold to know the feds would not look twice at it, Unless he had more than ten thousand dollars worth. Just my couple of cents.

Another option for immediate payment would be to take them to a local Pawn Store/Shop.

They will pay instantly for gold.

in fact your wrong...trust me I have been around the industry for a while and you cannot sell the public market without pre-determining your buyers needs/wants/qualifications. Gold is not considered a security, but let me clarify. If he takes the word invest out of the sale ad it would be fine.

My old man collects that stuff as well. Kinda of backwards of the way we like to buy ( highest its ever been ) but he is still interested. I am assuming it is pure gold ( 99.9% ). Shoot me some pictures and any additional info, he is interested.

I sure hope they are pure(99.999%) gold to be worth that much. I used to have a lot of 1 ounce Maple Leaf gold coins that were 99.9999% pure back when gold was $300 an ounce. The only other coins that pure were the Krugerans(sp) from South Africa because the US coins were on 99.999 pure, lol.

Edited by SRT10KLLR (see edit history)

hey for anyone who is intersested.....i could not take very good pictures of the bars but it is two (2) of the one shown in the ebay auction linked below. the bars are exactly like the one shown.....just different certificate number of course......

Engelhard Gold Bar

Thanks!