Replacement Filter For My Outlaw Cai?

dantwomey

IAT temps were alot lower than the previos ones when loggin/tuning with EFI live :chevy: not to mention i felt the difference too :D

Not calling you out, but the "seat of the pants" meter never does much for me... and I don't see where a dry element is going to contribute to lower IAT's.... any other number of factors could have caused a drop in IAT including humidity, ambient air temp, time of day, etc.

Not calling you out, but the "seat of the pants" meter never does much for me... and I don't see where a dry element is going to contribute to lower IAT's.... any other number of factors could have caused a drop in IAT including humidity, ambient air temp, time of day, etc.

its a lot bigger filter than the k&n, 6" X 9" dry flow and it alo has a bigger intake tube, 4" on the AEM, so maybe that could of lowerd IAT, so maybe i was wrong it was probably the while intake kit that made a difference not the filter :cheers:

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

you should look into AEM dryflow filters they are awsome. id never go back to an oiled filter again, i previously had K&N, and True Flo and my AEM out performs them both :chevy:

Here's the link the their site. Not as much information as I'd like though.

Taken from Jeg's website it looks like the AEM 21-2049DK will work but I'd check dimensions before ordering.

Regards,

Dan

Edited by dantwomey (see edit history)