Srt 8 Killer

TheGunny

He's a salesman thats trying to make a sale. I see it all the time 2002 Camaro SS with 5 speed, etc. Car salesmen dont know anything about cars, honestly...they know how to sell. He was trying to pull a fast one and is trying to get caught. He really doesnt even care. And you know what? He might have done it on purpose for marketing. Take a look at how many people are viewing his auction compared to other Silverado SS's on ebay...he might be alittle smarter than you think, no matter how offensive or out of line assinine the comment might be. I get he sells the truck for his reserve and sells the 300C SRT8. His auction is now plastered all over chat forums accross the country and someone might not care about the misinformation and buy the truck or car because they actually might be a nice car at a good deal.

He's a salesman thats trying to make a sale. I see it all the time 2002 Camaro SS with 5 speed, etc. Car salesmen dont know anything about cars, honestly...they know how to sell. He was trying to pull a fast one and is trying to get caught. He really doesnt even care. And you know what? He might have done it on purpose for marketing. Take a look at how many people are viewing his auction compared to other Silverado SS's on ebay...he might be alittle smarter than you think, no matter how offensive or out of line assinine the comment might be. I get he sells the truck for his reserve and sells the 300C SRT8. His auction is now plastered all over chat forums accross the country and someone might not care about the misinformation and buy the truck or car because they actually might be a nice car at a good deal.

:withstupid:

I think he's gotten alot more traffic with the ad the way it was...

I've seen alot of goofball ads over the years, there are forums all over that jump on this kinda stuff. The guy only had 8 replies though, unless he only posted a few I doubt a forum was involved.

The Dakota R/T forum regularly questions the Ebay ads with V6 "Dakota R/Ts", or the four door "Dakota R/Ts", or the "5.2 R/Ts" etc....

They are a pretty sharp bunch of pencils, and they usually let the ad writer know.

;)

LOL!!!!!

Imagine a 2004 regular cab 2wd V6 SilveradoSS ad.....

;)