The Camaro Is Home!

RICE EATER

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye man that looks pretty bad a$$... 68 and 69 are my favorite years for the camaro... I found a royal blue 68 for sale but the guy is asking 25000... its already restored... i think i would have more fun going the route you did and fixing it up from nothing... what do you think about the 09 camaro??? do you think they did a good job modeling it after the 69???

hey guys.. thanks for all the complements.. i wish i had more pics.. but to be honest ive been sooooo glued to the SSS tryin to get it back up and running.. that the camaro has just been sittin sence i got it back... but now that the truck its ALIVE again..lol and im broke...lol i can started workin on gettin the camaro back up and running.. i need some money.. i was going to put a fogger kit on it this year.. but im thinkin about sellin the motor and the powerglide.. and going to a blown or turbo 6.0 ( maybe 408)and a six speed.. and make it a cruzer again well still a 10s cruzer..haha..i guess i should get my ass in gear and atleast get the interior back in it..and then all im waiting on is my one of spoiler..and the interior and body will be done :)......thinkin about puttin some of earnharts black octane wheels on it... i black 20s on it before i think it looked sweet..