The Camaro Is Home!

RICE EATER

thats right.. after almost a year !!! shes back home from the body shop...it feels soo good to have her back let me tell.. although my wallet doesnt think so..lol anyways.. i never really told anyone what i was doin.. so im curious what u guys think of how she turned out?

these arnt the greatest pics.. i just took some quick ones today and it rain and showed on the way home so it needs to be clean up she pretty dirty up u get the idea i think

011108_13271.jpg

011108_13291.jpg

011108_13301.jpg

011108_13302.jpg

011108_13303.jpg

011108_13304.jpg

011108_13311.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it only took me 3 or so years to figure out what kinda strip to do..but i finaly figured it out.. sence the intrior is carbon fiber..and leather.. why not figure a way out to paint them to pull the whole car to gether... now im just waiting. im havin a one off custom spoiler made thats basicly the look of a stock one just raked way out to give it a modern touch..

now i just need to finish the motor.. but after spending 2times what i thought it was going to be.. i dont know if im gonna have the money to finish the motor..

but they went alot farther in the car then i thought we ended up stripin the car to bare metal ..replaced both with new rear quaters.. a new front fender and both lower fenders.. so it got pretty pricey.. icon_eek.gif

but anyways thanks guy.. i wanst sure what u guys would think..im glad u aprove so far..

oh by the way.. its a 69

the power plant is a 383 ...last year it was 11.8.1 comp.. .691 lift cam.. and some protopline heads that i had alottt of work in porting done to with a th 350 trans... car ran high 10s....on pump gas

this year i redid the motor.. forged it out i mean .. changed the cam up alittle to a nitrous cam and im and going to hit it with a fogger kit so 250 or 300 shot... and i changed trans to a build powerglide ..( i could keep the 350 togher)

also i lighted it up alot.. put a fiberglass hood.. and bumpers and a few things here and there :jester:

so im realllly curious to see how this set up should run... and then whats its going to be like on the bottle.. :cheers:

but with haven this be way over budget.. then my denali go down.... and now the motor in my SSS go boom... im runnin out of money... or i should say i have run out of money.. so i cant finish any of them.. :( (yet)..lol