New Front End Look Complete

Looks great, just curious- how much did it cost to get it powdercoated? I spray painted mine and Im tired of repainting it all the damn time from rock chips. Theres a place around here that does it but I havent got a quote yet. Are yours aluminum too?

EDIT: Heres what happens if you just spray paint them, looks like shit:

2129188564_d3fecec350.jpg

Edited by Turbocoop (see edit history)

looks great Jeff, but I'm thinking that you gotta black out the brake vents now. but then again, if you do that, you should lose the chrome SS's and get stockers blacked too. if you like that idea, I think I could take the chrome ones off your hands... :uhoh:

looks great Jeff, but I'm thinking that you gotta black out the brake vents now. but then again, if you do that, you should lose the chrome SS's and get stockers blacked too. if you like that idea, I think I could take the chrome ones off your hands... :uhoh:

Smooth Keith! Chrome SS emblems will go nicely w/ my chrome wheels :jester:

• 2 weeks later...
Finally got everything back and installed. Now waiting for spring to put on my new wheels/tires.

Before and after:

that looks great. i would like to do that to my silver birch. give it a clean subtle look.