So.cal Meet Official Sign Up List

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheers: good im going to LA on that weekend to do my 3 inch exhaust set up and my 2/2 drop if i am done early i will be their for sure,enless you guys mind kicking it with a bald mexican......

Actually we are all bald mexicans.... :jester:

Actually we are all bald mexicans.... :jester:

oh great so its going to look like a big huge gang meet. :jester: you guys arent the only ones. :crackup: im the white bald guy, no not the white supremacist

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

well either one works. but depending on how many of us there are and how late it is getting a table will be tougher . so i think we should aim for b.j.'s at 3pm . if thats to late for some let me know.

then if were feeling good from the food we can head over to yardhouse for some beers and such

ways to get there are either exit miliken on the i -10 go north make a right onto 4th street and youll see it about 1-2 signals on the left side.

or exit the i -15 on 4th - go west and youll see b.j.s on your right side about 3/4 of a mile down.

or mapquest it

11520 4th St

Rancho Cucamonga , CA 91730

map

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

Yo Rob I could leave INGLEWOOD and meet you in Bompton..... Its on like "DonKeY KoNg"

Yeah thats sound good to me, where would u want to meet exactly??? off of the 105??? im off of Long Beach Blvd kinda where the 91 and the 710 meet so let me know....

-Rob

Alright assholes... consider yourselves lucky... I'm bumping a detail appointment in order to be there :D

Am I gonna be the only TBSS... maybe I should announce this on the TBSS forums??

BTW - nothing against BJ's... but theres much better 'scenery' (translated - women) at the yardhouse... not to mention the 300 beers on tap. Why not just meet there instead of making it a 2 stop night?

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

OK, so we have the bald headed Mexicans and the bald headed White Boy, does this mean that a Big Crazy Samoan can attend as well or would that combination of people attract Johnny Law HA! :fart:

BTW, My comment about the Big Crazy Samoan was a reference to me

Edited by Champion201 (see edit history)

OK, so we have the bald headed Mexicans and the bald headed White Boy, does this mean that a Big Crazy Samoan can attend as well or would that combination of people attract Johnny Law HA! :fart:

BTW, My comment about the Big Crazy Samoan was a reference to me

ay the more the merrier right, shot thro man it'd be good to meet more Socal people. plus we'll give the poe poe's some nice trucks to look at.

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)