Got My A$$ Handed To Me

ss04Flores

alright guys i got it in all i need is a tune...Procharger says bolt on and go......my a$$. It was my first one so i guess thats y. All i need is a tune this weekend and by tuesday when we go back to school ill show him wat"s up. and yea i need to get those parts out my closet and into my truck

I have owned one of these cars and unless it was turbo'd or SC you should have been able to take him. Stock they are not that fast, only 150HP but the one's that are turbo'd or SC can push close to 250 to 300HP to the wheels and they only weigh about 3000 pounds. You will get him next time.

dont really know where your getting 250-300 RWHP out of a S/C TC.......i didnt even put down 200 to the wheels with all the TRD junk on it too!

dont really know where your getting 250-300 RWHP out of a S/C TC.......i didnt even put down 200 to the wheels with all the TRD junk on it too!

Maybe not with the TRD SC. They were only getting about 200 FWHP with a good tune. But I know of some personally that were hitting 280 with a turbo and E-manage. Chris Rado who races the tC for Scion has a new style xB that has his turbo and he is pushing almost 450 with no internals. Crazy I know, but they are strong little motors.

my buddy has one thats supercharged, this really cool header-back exhaust, and some internal mods not sure what else, i think after the supercharger his wife made him stop spending money on the car.. he actually debated on spending money on her wedding band or investing in a twin turbo setup.. it's pretty insane what that little turd of a car can do... i had to convince him to race my bike(i know it's not a fair race) i was inpressed he was able to stick with me til i set the front wheel down and stopped playing... he told me held his own against a roush mustang the other day, i believe him now