Got My A$$ Handed To Me

ss04Flores

So here it goes.....coming home from school today i see on my rear view mirrior a little TC. A soon as he gets next to me he reves it up. I dont know about yall but i hate that mosquito noise they make haha. Well i look over and im like fu** it. we stop at the next like and we take off, i beat him till about 3 gear he starts passing me up. I dont think he had a turbo couse i didnt hear anythin, but i know he wasnt stock. I raced another stock one and i didnt get beat. Well that pissed me off cus the guy was being a stupid, he keeped on reving his car for a long ass time.Well i dont know if yall remember but i have a ATI sc, cam, puchsrods, lifters, and springs just sitting in my closet. I was so pissed off i got home and started to install it.im not finish just yet but ill be done tomorrow and should be tune this weekend :cheers: cant wait to see him at school next week :fume:

Edited by ss04flores (see edit history)

So here it goes.....coming home from school today i see on my rear view mirrior a little TC. A soon as he gets next to me he reves it up. I dont know about yall but i hate that mosquito noise they make haha. Well i look over and im like fu** it. we stop at the next like and we take off, i beat him till about 3 gear he starts passing me up. I dont think he had a turbo couse i didnt hear anythin, but i know he wasnt stock. I raced another stock one and i didnt get beat like with this one. Well that pissed me off cus the guy was being a stupid, he keeped on reving his car for a long ass time.Well i dont know if yall remember but i have a ATI sc, cam, puchsrods, lifters, and springs just sitting in my closet. I was so pissed off i got home and started to install it.im not finish just yet but ill be done tomorrow and should be tune this weekend :cheers: cant wait to see him at school next week :fume:
sorry but whats a tc? :confused:

So here it goes.....coming home from school today i see on my rear view mirrior a little TC. A soon as he gets next to me he reves it up. I dont know about yall but i hate that mosquito noise they make haha. Well i look over and im like fu** it. we stop at the next like and we take off, i beat him till about 3 gear he starts passing me up. I dont think he had a turbo couse i didnt hear anythin, but i know he wasnt stock. I raced another stock one and i didnt get beat like with this one. Well that pissed me off cus the guy was being a stupid, he keeped on reving his car for a long ass time.Well i dont know if yall remember but i have a ATI sc, cam, puchsrods, lifters, and springs just sitting in my closet. I was so pissed off i got home and started to install it.im not finish just yet but ill be done tomorrow and should be tune this weekend :cheers: cant wait to see him at school next week :fume:

I have owned one of these cars and unless it was turbo'd or SC you should have been able to take him. Stock they are not that fast, only 150HP but the one's that are turbo'd or SC can push close to 250 to 300HP to the wheels and they only weigh about 3000 pounds. You will get him next time.