Tinted Tails Special Group Buy Kinda

sprayed99

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bummer on the 3rd brake light. I'd be interested if I coulda got all 3 done. Just out of curiosity, why cant u smoke the factory 3rd?
The factory third brake light has inconsistencies in the plastic from mass molding them. They usually but not always crinkle when you paint them. I dont want to take the risk with other peoples stuff. I would rather use what I know works and looks good.
If u can do a set from a yukon denali with all the stock lights, Im interested
what year denali?

I have a 2003 black SS, I would love to have blacked out tailights, but here is my problem, the truck I bought has aftermarket Alteeza tailights and I truly hate them, I was wondering if I would be able to simply by a pair from you already done and have them shipped rather than go buy a pair from a wreck then ship and return, it would be simplified, If so let me know with a price $$

Jaser

I have a 2003 black SS, I would love to have blacked out tailights, but here is my problem, the truck I bought has aftermarket Alteeza tailights and I truly hate them, I was wondering if I would be able to simply by a pair from you already done and have them shipped rather than go buy a pair from a wreck then ship and return, it would be simplified, If so let me know with a price $$Jaser
I dont stock tails. you would have to ship them to me. Why dont you smoke the euros you have?
Danny, I've been thinking about getting a set of LED tails to replace the ones that I smoked and was going to contact you. If I can afford to get them before your deadline, I will let you know!
sounds good to me. LMKDanny

hey danny i havent forgot. i still wanna get you to do mine. i have a problem though. i bought this led third brake light (ebay # 250205294568) bc it looks a lot like factory which is what i wanted. do tyou think it would work?