Tinted Tails Special Group Buy Kinda

sprayed99

hey danny i havent forgot. i still wanna get you to do mine. i have a problem though. i bought this led third brake light (ebay # 250205294568) bc it looks a lot like factory which is what i wanted. do tyou think it would work?

no it wont. the plastic that is molded together(where the red and white meet) causes the paint to crack.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance i can drop mine by or have a friend drop them off, I work with a bunch of guys in royse city and rockwall who drive through wylie almost every day

yeah thats fine, but payment has to be made before the tails are painted. Shoot me a pm when you want to drop them by.

no it wont. the plastic that is molded together(where the red and white meet) causes the paint to crack.

damn :( . how noticeable will it be? the tailights are the same way where the clear and red lense meet.

does anyone have an actual picture of this 3rd brakelight smoked? I'm not feeling the pic on ebay at all..

Non- Tinted Led 3rd brake

books005.jpg

Tinted Not on brake

books006.jpg

Tinted ON the brake.

books007.jpg

Tyler's stupid ass... But head on from back(thats a funny way to put it lol)

books008.jpg

Now mind you that this set is one of the darker sets I have done. I can paint them as light/dark as you would like.

:cheers:

Sprayed, what shade (meaning medium to super dark) is the best shade that matches the color of onyx black the best. I just looked at someones on here and it seems to be the darkest is the closest to our trucks paint color. Also, the gf just returned a xmas gift for me and I got a sweet allowance to work with LOL. Hows the process work? Do you have a spare set or am I going to have to take the truck out of commission to send you the tails then you'll do em. BTW I'm only wanting the tails done. Thanks

Sprayed, what shade (meaning medium to super dark) is the best shade that matches the color of onyx black the best. I just looked at someones on here and it seems to be the darkest is the closest to our trucks paint color. Also, the gf just returned a xmas gift for me and I got a sweet allowance to work with LOL. Hows the process work? Do you have a spare set or am I going to have to take the truck out of commission to send you the tails then you'll do em. BTW I'm only wanting the tails done. Thanks

you will have to send me your tails or buy a set of tails and send them to me. medium to dark matches the best. The dark still shines through very well. process is rather drawn out. I can pm you it.

As a fellow painter I am curious, when you tint the tails, do you actually paint them black then clear over them, or do you tint the clear and just keep spraying more coats until its nice and dark?

its a dbc500 clear blender mixed with base coat. then clear coat over it