Gen Iv 6.2 Injectors

I have reciently aquired some stuff and dont really know where to go...

I have the complete L92 truck intake with injectors, the rocker arms and throttle body.

Are the injectors better than my stock ones???...I am guessing with my cam I am just about maxed out.

Is it worth it to get the rest of the stuff for the swap (heads, water pump...)??

I am guessing that if I go ahead I will need a better cam (224/224 @112) to get the best results?

Or should I off this stuff for something else??

thanks in advance :chevy:

Edited by detjoe (see edit history)

the intake is huge. on my stock one I could not get my hand in, the L92 one I can get it up to my elbow.

It sucks having to wait to get the spring situation worked out...but I am planning :devil:

I have the coils but I think the ones I have are the best (the ones with the cooling fins on the top)???

I guess then if I go ahead and swap I will keep the injectors in the new inake and mod it for a return set up. There are so many questions, but the answers are kind of out, I just need to find them:)

oh, I fogot...I have the NNBS efans too, I have not popped the hood to see if they will fit on the NBS. They measured 34" across, so I am guessing they will