Spark Plugs

ebomberger

pull on the boot only and give it a good tug, maybe some plug wire pliers would help too. don't forget the anti-seize on the threads and some dielectric grease at the connections. :thumbs:

pull on the boot only and give it a good tug, maybe some plug wire pliers would help too. don't forget the anti-seize on the threads and some dielectric grease at the connections. :thumbs:

:withstupid: when you put the wires back on remember you hear 1 click for the spark plug to the wire and 2 clicks to the coil :thumbs:

When I swapped out my plugs, I didn't use either of these. Am I looking at a future major problem?

no you will be fine as long as you didn't tighten the shit out of the plugs. I always replace my plugs with NGK TR55 for N/A and NGK TR6 gapped at 35 for nitrous and blower applications.

I was looking at these plugs NGK TR55.

Iridium plug IZTR5B11

IX iridium TR55IX

GP platinum TR55GP

V-power spark plug TR55

So which one to use?

I went with the IZTR5B11. I compared the write-up on each of the Iridium plugs, and chose that one. But, I've also seen comments posted on the site that Iridium plugs are a waste of money. So, it might be one of those personal choice things. I doubt that spark plug selection is going to have any MAJOR effect on power.